(It's OK for the geniuses to POP ahead, just look at the pictures, or however you do your genius thing...the rest of us will just follow these steps!)
First, here are all the parts to your POP display:
1) Take the flat display with the circular logo facing down...
2) Insert a finger in the center of the two facing sides and pull toward you.
3) Push those 2 sides over to your left, let spring back so you see the 4 distinct sides.
4) Fold in the left and right bottom flaps completely, let spring back.
5) Fold in the large rectangular bottom flap completely, let spring back.
6) Fold in the front triangular bottom flap completely, let spring back.
7) Fold the left and right bottom flaps together, then the triangular flap, finally the rectangular flap.
8) Gently bend the inside corners of the rectangular flap that overlap the triangular one, and insert them underneath the triangular flap. Voila! (If each flap’s fold has been completely folded and sprung back, and the display is promptly turned bottom side down, it won’t spring apart).
9) Place the square ‘floor’ inside the display, which ‘locks’ the box.
10) With the box facing you, carefully press the die cut half circle out and away from you with your thumbs.
11) Fold the top of the logo display flap toward you.
12) Assemble the ‘egg-crate ’by creating a square with four pieces of the dozen included. Next, fill in the empty slots using 4 pieces on one side, flip over, install the last 4. Don’t hesitate to press hard and ‘wiggle’ to make the pieces mate properly. Install in display box, and load with CrackZapIt!
BUY CrackZapIt! Now
"Click on a logo for store locations near you or online buy pages..."
"Thank you so much for this wonderful product. As an art teacher and child care giver I was washing my hands quite a bit. It wasn't long before I developed those painful cracks on my fingers. It got to the point where I couldn't do the crafts I enjoy. I've tried everything but nothing worked until I used CrackZapit! Hooray! I will certainly be spreading the word about this miracle in a tube as I keep spreading it on my sore, cracked digits.Thanks again!"
-Janet in Philadelphia,PA
"We purchased CrackZapIt! on vacation this summer at Murdoch's in Craig, Colorado. My husband gets horrible cracks on his thumb and I noticed this at the checkout counter. I thought, "Why not?" and purchased a tube. OMG! This was the best purchase ever!! His thumb cracks disappeared within a day. We both used it on our trip through Colorado to Yellowstone and Glacier. We now recommend it to everyone... Thanks for a great product."
-Nancy, Omaha, NE,
"This is the only stuff that worked on my hand cracks....and I've turned it on to my bartender friends in Mexico Beach, FL and they loved it!!!" (Ed.Note: Yes! It works in humid Florida where folks STILL get finger and thumb cracks!)
"I have eczema on my fingers and I tried CRACK ZAP IT and it was very soothing. It healed up so quickly like magic! It has helped tremendously and I decided to carry one tube in my purse all the time. My husband tried it on his cracked finger tips, it worked great and the result was amazing. We want to buy a few CRACK ZAP IT so we can give them as gifts to our friends and family...."
"During the winter months, my fingers crack right at the tip on the edge of the nail. In addition to being painful it's hard to do small delicate tasks because of soreness and bandaids. I used CrackZapIt one time and over night my fingers were starting to heal and I could get rid of the bandaids. This is a "must carry in your pocket" for anyone who works outdoors."
"I carry a tube with me all the time. It's always available to use at any time and really stops the pain of finger cracking. It helps heal the cracks in the creases of my fingers. In the winter time I'm never without it!"
"Great for those cracks on your fingertips. I love it so much I'm getting some for my mom. Better than anything I've ever tried!"
"Heals dry cracked and bleeding fingers like magic. Nothing else even comes close. Its the only way we can get through the winter around here! Don't ever stop selling it please!"
"I work and play hard--and my hands bear the brunt of it. Being a nurse, my hands are washed dozens of times a day. After years of chronic painful cracked hands I found solice in O'Keefe's Working Hands (also sold by Duluth)which healed my pitiful hands quickly after a few uses--except for one deep stubborn crack on the edge of my thumb nail that has been gnawing at me years. CRACKZAPIT literally relieved the pain immediately and then started to heal it--honest to God--after ONE APPLICATION! After a couple days, my cut is now history. No more pain. Nothing else has ever come close to healing or even just soothing this cut and almost everything I had ever tried previously was painful when applied. THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. I can't imagine it not working for anyone else! FYI: If you use both products, I have found they work best together by applying the CRACKZAPIT first to any open areas, then apply the O'Keefe's. Then enjoy your painfree healing hands!"