CrackZapIt! Is Formulated With Natural Ingredients For The Best Kind Of Skin Care Therapy For Cracked Fingers, Cuticles,Toes, And Callouses
(Yes, natural ingredients! Yahoo! But, some folks are allergic to just one, or even a number of things. Some are allergic to honey, pollen, beeswax, and other substances that may seem perfectly benign to those of us who are not allergic.
Allergic reactions can be uncomfortable at best, and dangerous at worst.
Be aware of ALL ingredients, NATURAL OR OTHERWISE, especially if you
know you are allergic. We wish no one was allergic, but we value the health and well being of ALL! Thanks.)
The Natural Ingredients That Make Up CrackZapIt! Skin Care Therapy
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Candelilla Wax
- Grape seed Oil
- Organic Honey
- Aloe Vera Oil
- Grapefruit Seed Extract
I spent a LOT of time researching natural ingredients before I could create a fully successful version of CrackZapit! in small test batches.
It took another year and more before I discovered an emulsifying wax that I could be as sure as possible was natural or naturally derived...
And pass the stringent 'filter' of the SKIN DEEP cosmetic consumer advocacy group - they do a great job making sure products we put on our skin don't hurt us!
Without an emulsifying wax, CrackZapIt! had failed the production tests in my manufacturer's machines, as the honey would 'fall out', or separate from the mix...
..I wanted that extra amount of honey in there and I wasn't going to compromise!
Not wanting an 'extra' ingredient, the emulsifying wax, we continued to research...
...and, success! our manufacturer, Raining Rose, Inc. in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, found a way to keep our formula intact without emulsifying wax through their proprietary mixing and production procedures!
We went the extra mile to make sure our product was NATURAL.
- Beeswax is the main natural ingredient in CrackZapIt!, and has been used since the earliest times of civilization in cosmetic products.
It has been attributed with many beneficial effects, some of which I've listed in the link below.
If you've used commercial lip balms, or many other therapeutic skin preparations and products, you've most probably experienced beneficial effects
- Candelilla Wax? What's that? Well, the Candelilla plant is indigenous to the dry, hot SW of the U.S., Texas, and Sonora. And...
Its stems and leaves are coated with a natural wax that this desert plant creates to retain every last bit of moisture it comes by!
This is really cool. That's just the kind of natural ingredients you want in a skin care therapy for finger cracks!
- Honey (Ours is Organic) is represented as a probable anti-bacterial substance in many natural health books in most health food stores. To see what some experts have said regarding the medicinal benefits of honey,
(Hold on a second: I strongly suggest you go to this expert compiler of the health benefits of honey, a super-extra-calli-fragilistic lady named Jan, with an extensive and fascinating website devoted to Bee and Honey benefits that includes history, facts, testimonies and much more! DON'T miss it.)
One of my favorite aspects of this natural ingredient is its stickiness for 'staying on'!...and staying in finger cracks.
CrackZapIt!, as far as my research shows, contains more honey by far than any other skin care product on the market, even well known ones associated with the Bee Symbol!
Hey...Did you know that Alexander The Great's body was immersed in a vat of Honey for unrefrigerated transport back home to Greece?!!
He arrived well preserved, and even his reputation changed for the better. (Everyone said he was really a sweet guy now!)
(I hope you don't mind having a little fun while we're discussing the serious subject of natural ingredients! And that trivia about 'Sandy' is true!)
- Aloe Vera Oil We probably all know and may have experienced the soothing effect of this natural ingredient derived from Aloe Vera...
I've put CrackZapIt! on bleeding finger cracks, and it's felt better right away!Why might that be?
- Grape seed Oil is usually pressed from the seeds of wine grapes. And it has been for almost as long as wine has been augmenting couples' delightful sunset facetimes!
It's a silky, light oil that is claimed to have many
- Grapefruit Seed Extract is said to be a natural preservative. And also represented in natural health literature as being
I was most interested in finding a preservative, wanting all the natural ingredients in CrackZapIt! to remain fresh WITHOUT CHEMICALS.
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil helps me to adjust the thickness, or 'viscosity' of CrackZapIt! THAT property of 'sticking thickness' separates it dramatically from hand lotions!
Many claims of Olive Oil's therapeutic skin care effects can be found in
I kind of doubt any other skin care therapy product creator would ever be so bluntly honest about just what's in her or his product.
But The Quality And Integrity Of CrackZapIt! - your satisfaction and value for your hard earned money - is #1!
Return from Natural Ingredients to Home Page